Tuesday, October 13, 2009

About Curves?

How much does it cost monthly?
I've been reading up on it and people say the workout routines aren't challenging enough?
Would you recommed going here or somewhere else?
Answer:
if you are willing to spend money on CURVES, then you might as well be willing to buy your own exercise equipment and workout at home becuase i tried CURVES and for the money they dont do much... the advertising was more of a workout than the actual event..
Everyone I have spoken to about Curves swears by it... I am just waiting for my membership at the other ladies only place to expire b4 I join Curves... And no I wouldnt recommend the other one... WHere r u located
I don't recommend Curves.
I go to fernwood and is very challenging.
And gives great results.

No comments:

Post a Comment