Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Abs, Obliques, Chest and Weight Questions?

Well, at this point in my like Im only 15, I play football, Bench 180, Squat 290, Dead Lift 340 and I have a decent 40 time. But my main Problem is Apearance. I weight 158-164 Depending on What I had/Ate that day. But for some reason I cannot Loose the Fat in my Upper Chest. And the fat around my abs. Im not fat by any means...but still have the extra fat that I can't seem to get rid of. What would be the best way to Get the Love Handles, Fat around Stomach (Below belly button) and In my chest to start to go away?
Answer:
eat more protein = more muscle= higher metabolism = fat loss
www.sparkpeople.com
My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website
http://www.greatiguide.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!
You sound like your in shape... lose the fat by running and a strict diet. For the chest try incline dumbells to get that toned.
do some cardio like running
Exactly do some cardio and you will loose the weight...
Definatly stay away from mcdonald eat 6 meals a day SMALLER meals not the traditional 3 meals a day..
you may be eater to larege of meals.
But i say cardio cardio cardio and keep up your weights but if you are ding between 6-12 repititions you will be builing muscle so i recommend 12 - 25 reps of a little lighter weight this will help you lose the weight you dont want and tone your body...

No comments:

Post a Comment