Saturday, August 8, 2009

21 Diet Detox. Is it a good idea?

Okay, I've been looking at the Martha's Vineyard 21 Day Diet Detox. It's pretty much drinking fruit and vegtable juices every 2 hours for 21 days. It says that it clears out your bodies toxins, but i'm just wondering if it could be harmful. Is it a good idea? Has anyone else here done this before and did it work? I'm seriously thinking about trying it, I just want to make sure that it's safe.
Answer:
I've been on it for about 13 days now, I've lost 11 or 12 pounds. I really like it, but I guess the proper thing to say is you should always check with your doctor.The fasting part of the diet isn't a true fasting, as you noted. You get all of the nutrients you need through the drinks, so you aren't depriving your body of anything. I truly feel very good and I don't feel hungry or tired. Like all diets, it should be mixed with a exercise program for best results.With all of the toxins around us today, I really think everyone should detox.

No comments:

Post a Comment