Wednesday, August 5, 2009

210 want want to lose at least 50 to 60 lbs?

I need some serious help I need a Plan!!
Answer:
I would suggest a cleansing diet. I lost 12 pounds in 9 days and then 28 pounds in less than a month. I also lost a lot of inches too! I learned that cleansing will help the body get rid of impurities. Impurities come from a lot of things like fast food, pollution, food additives and preservatives and lots of other things. The impurities get stored in the fat in our body. To get rid of the fat, we have to get rid of the impurities by cleansing the body. This made sense to me and I decided to try a cleanse program and it worked. The weight came off fast and this kept me motivated to keep going, not like other diets where the weight loss it too slow. I did Jenny Craig, Weight Watcher and Medifast. If you want to learn more call the toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or check out the website. This was the first time I ever did a cleanse, it was easy and I feel better. Good luck whatever you decide to do! http://diet4cleansing.com
weight watchers is a very good diet to go on. my mom was on it for 2 months and lost over 20 lbs!
low-carb also works. it messed up my stomach though, too much fat!
Get a coach who will help you. Or by Lean cuisine their so delicious. Or go bally total fitness.Pick me as best Answer? Yes?
If you are a teen get the book The Diet for Teenagers Only. If you are an adult or can afford it join weight watchers and get started to a better life.
holyshit!! Ur huge!! I would first start off by walking. If its not that hard and keeps u moving. That would be best way to start off.
Low carb and exercise. Start small by walking DAILY! Get mad about being overweight and don't let things such as rain, cold, heat etc stand in the way of walking or not. Also , for me the low carb option was a great way to lose weight without starving. And when I would go out to dinner at a place that didn't have anything low carb, I could always opt for the salad. Everyone has a big salad! I lost 80 pounds doing these very things and it took me about 9 months.
A program I highly recommend is FatVanish.com
I have used the Musclenow program and it has worked extremely well for me. Very educational and motivational.
eat right and exercise. remember its easy to gain weight but its hard to lose it. im in the same position as you i need to lose body fat aswell.
The best way to lose weight is slow and steady! There is NO quick fix!
You need to combine healthy habits like diet and excersize to properly lose weight and keep it off! You also need to adopt the attitude that this isn't just a one time deal to lose the weight...it's time for a lifestyle change. Something you'll continue throughout your life to stay healthy and happy! :)
Start thinking about all the things you eat throughout the day. I you're anything like me, you'll soon realize (and be horrified) that almost everything you put into your mouth is loaded with sugar or salt.
Start eating four to five times a day...small meals. This helps your metabolism to become stronger and faster. Your body starts burning off what you eat more. Eat alot of fruits and vegetables! I carry around baby carrots and cherry tomatoes with me all day long to munch on. You'd be amazed how great you will feel in a couple days. Just knowing your giving you body proper nourishment is really cool. Drink alot of water! Drink alot of tea! Green tea, oolong tea! Walk more...run more! Lift weights...take a yoga class...take a kickboxing class...be more active!! Love your body just as it is, and get rid of negative thoughts. Your body is the only thing you will ever own, treat it with love and respect! :)
Just think...you're on a mission. be happy. be healthy!
The only thing that will work is counting calories. Its all about Calories in vs. Calories it. Thats it. No Magical Pill, no magical potion. Just count the calories you consume, I would start out around 1400-1500 a day, then drop when you hit a plateau. Start doing exersizes even if its just a 15 min walk. everyday, then just build up.
if you are healthy and are sure you can drink a small glass shot glass of pure lemon juice every morning. my grandmother had to do this to lose weight fast. talk to your MD. walk-avoid pastry~s-pop-take a vitamin. or they have many weight programs jenny-weight watchers-slim fast on and on. i was tiny got id say fat got stressed out and dropped all my weight not good but i have kept it off. it takes time to put it on and it will take time to take it off. the lemon juice will do it thanks
I weighed 242 lbs. back in November. I now weigh 211. How did I do it? I joined Weight Watchers. Take it from someone who has been on every diet known to mankind, they're the best. When I retire I plan to be one of their coaches.
im tryin to lose 30 right now just started a week ago..its workin heres what im doin...i stopped drinkin soda i dont eat any junk food....i run a mile and a half a day at a good joggin speed i do 25 pushups to start and 20 crunches to start lost 4 pounds already!! goodluck...dont give up even when you think you cant do anymore just do it...also it helps if you measure your weighst and take a befor picture and take one every week it will help you stay focused i promise!
Learning to eat well and exercise is the only solution to long-term weight loss. We offer the following tips to help you lose weight to look better, feel better, and live a healthier life. Check out http://use-weightloss.blogspot.com/... for all info regarding weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment