Wednesday, August 5, 2009

34D?what do you think?


Answer:
what? why you all telling her to lose weight? freaks.
34D is brilliant. slim and big boobed. looks great. im a 34E (sounds big. dont acctually look it tho) slim with big boobs. all those telling you to lose weight are prob these size 0 freaks that thing having a nipple is too fat for them.34D is great. at least you can still find bras easily :) lol
Very very nice.
Perfect.
Lovely.
Depends! 34D full is great, 34D saggy is yuck.
Are great. But I don't want DD's, that's too big for me.
Just right, big enough to look damn good but not so big they cause problems. I'm 34F and it's a bit of a buggar at times
You're bragging - you lucky cow! : )
I would need more information. I like them in many sizes. I think more than a mouth full is a waste. But I'm also wasteful
that's nice.... am 36GG myself
I think you're the most popular girl on here...
I think you must have paid good $$ for them
Nice T1ts
you are a perfectionist vey nice my lovely
How tall r u? That's my size too big for me..34C better.
To big for me, I like smaller ones myself!
Very smalll!!!!!!
Very nice, curvy is better
A little on the large side for me ,gravity always wins in the end. The thing I need to know is whats your bum like? If the bums good the breasts don't matter.
detox diet is the best diet to loose weight at home without exercising..it helps u to lose 5 lbs appox in 2 weeks time by just changing ur eating habbits..
http://www.medifastdetox.blogspot.com...
the best place to find detox diet recipes and tips to loose weight
You lucky thing!! im hardly even an A:( xx
if your fat then there are just fat and ugly if not then they are nice size breasts lol
Hi,I've tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don't work!
A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it. The results were excellent and I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I felt fantastic and I dropped another 5 pounds safely. That's why I recommend you check this product at
http://www.freelstore.info where they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment