Wednesday, August 5, 2009

24 Hour Fitness Clubs?

Does anyone know the price per month for a membership at a 24 Hour Fitness club? I am interested in joining but can't find a price on their website. Also, when you become a member, is it for a year or do you pay month by month. If I join and don't like it will I be stuck with paying for a whole year or what? I've never joined a fitness club, but am wanting to soon! So any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Answer:
They have a special right now for 39.95. It's month to month no membership fees or starting fees. But you have to pay first and last month when signing up($80 something). All locations are available to you. And they take the amount out on the 10th of every month. Oh they also will give you a backpack,towel,water bottle,and t-shirt. The special ends Monday 7/10/07 . I signed up today. Good Luck and hopefully everything will work out in your favor.
You have to choose a club location first, as the prices varies by location. http://www.24hourfitness.com/findclubfor...There are several plans. At my location, 90 days costs $149. Or you can get a 7-day pass for free, so you can see if you like it before you pay anything.

1 comment:

  1. I prefer you to visit the official site of 24 Hour Fitness to get the information about membership charges.

    ReplyDelete