Tuesday, August 4, 2009

(Women Only) Getting Big or Getting Ripped?

I have been lifting weights for about a year now and have put on around 25 pounds of muscle. But with the diet it takes to gain muscle you put on a little fat. I am in the process of cutting this fat and trying to get ripped (six pack and all) but I miss the strength gains and muscle gains. Would you rather have a man with big muscles and a little fat or a man with good muscles and a really toned body?
Answer:
Toned body. My husband is a body builder, and I truthfully prefer him when he's cut rather than big.
I say a man with little fat and good muscles. Bulk is not my thing.
personally, I would say a little fat won't hurt anyone. You don't have to be perfectly toned. Just don't try pulling that, , my arms are as big as my stomach thing. Please, that is just scary,
Big muscles and a little fat. I hate rock hard bodies. I feel like I can beat them up.
I would prefer a health man who likes to work out. Don't go over bored. Girl will like you for who you are, if she doesn't then shes not worth the time.
a man with good muscles %26 healthy body is good

No comments:

Post a Comment